[PyrNet-L] Re: Yeast Infections Ears

Charlie,
     When my English Springer Spaniel gets a yeast infection in her ears
(they are prone to them) we use Gynalotramin or Monastat cream, same thing
women use for yeast infections.  Just clean the ears and smear it in there.
It works like a charm.  My daughter is a vet tech and she came up with this.
You can buy this over the counter at any Pharmacy.  It won't hurt them.

Linda in SC
Nigey, Maggie, Kelly, Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye, Annie, Spikey and the birds
 <A HREF="http://home.talkcity.com/members/3743/norjet/profile.html">Profile
on Norjet</A>
ICQ#63047454
AIM: RoyalExcellency1