[PyrNet-L] Kiwi ( and a clever little Aussie!!)

Yes Louise,  Kiwi shoe polish is still around. A dull brown like our little
feathered friend here.
A small Aussie did well here today taking out Best Baby Puppy of Utility
Group at the Manawatu AllBreeds Ch Show.  The little Puffin (aka Despreaux
Puff Daddy)
trotted round the ring like a pro!!
Bit hungry on the way home so my friend and I sneaked into McDonalds for a
snack but it was to be a secret snack!!  No chance of not admitting where
we'd been when I got home.  The Staff at McDonalds brought Frankie and
Puffin hamburgers out and fed them, result tomato sauce on legs!!  I either
had to come clean or say it was blood and one of them was in season ( 2
males!!) so I finally confessed.  My little friend wasn't so lucky, she
walked in her door to a roast dinner( wild pork) cooked by her husband and
from the  last phone call she's near bursting point and still hasn't
confessed for fear of upsetting him.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans