[PyrNet-L] Feeding problems

Aren't they quick to grab the pooh sandwich Geraldine?  I had a bitch who
also liked this delicacy and in the end I held the shovel under her bum so I
got in first.  I don't know why they do it, there appears to be no side
effects. I have heard of suggestions of putting pepper, chilli etc on the
pooh but with a number of dogs how do you identify who's done what if you
are not ready and waiting?  Give me a pickle any day!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans