[PyrNet-L] Feeding problem

 Ursette, my four year old bitch who was bred four weeks ago - and who
 normally has an excellent appetite, has decided to go off her food this
 week - but is supplementing with lots of stool! She has never been a
 stool eater to this point - and nomatter how often I clean the pens and
 yard, with eight pyreneans - and a winter's worth of snow just melting -
 she can always find a tasty snack!

   Ursette is generally quite an obedient pyr (sorry, but it's true!) -
 but when she finds a tasty morsel, she will not come when called until
 it is devoured! She is fed a good quality premium food - and normally
 would eat about 7 cups daily, but now is down to three. Adding ground
 chicken or beef - or even canned dogfood does not seem to help. Maybe
 this is the equivalent of a pregnant mom's cravings for pickles or ice
 cream!

    Any advice?

       Geraldine

 Geraldine Swierzy