Re: [PyrNet-L] re: dog bites

David Anderson wrote:

> Many problems that are caused by pets can be traced back to their owners,
> who are the origin of the problem...And the rest, IMO, is plain ignorance.
> The sad part is, the dogs and the people mauled by them are the ones who pay
> the price for the ignorance of owners and uninformed breeders.

Good point, but what about the father who allowed his 2 young children to stand
by my fence and taunt my dogs...that is, until I went outside and explained that
"it's not nice to tease the doggies".

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, gentle little spaniel,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,
I want to go where they went. ~ Anonymous