[PyrNet-L] intro

Hi, I am new to the list, here is a short intro: I was going through life
with my Golden and my 3 cats, wanting a Pyr but waiting for the right time.
Did lots and lots of research on the breed and breeders. Found a wonderful
breeder who is just one of the best people I know, and she helped me to
connect to a wonderful dog named Freya, a 5-year-old Pyr in need of rescue.
Suffice it to say that I now consider that if I was happy before, now I am
blessed...Every day, I count all my wonderful, intimate furry blessings,
saving the biggest hug for my beautiful Pyr.

Respectfully submitted, L. Anderson