Re: [PyrNet-L] intro

David Anderson wrote:

> Suffice it to say that I now consider that if I was happy before, now I am
> blessed...Every day, I count all my wonderful, intimate furry blessings,
> saving the biggest hug for my beautiful Pyr.

Welcome to the list...Goldens and a Pyr, what a wonderful combination! I've
been asked, can you believe this, if Willow is a white Golden...awwww, come
on...she doesn't look like a Golden, but some folks just don't know the
difference!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, gentle little spaniel,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,
I want to go where they went. ~ Anonymous