Re(2): [PyrNet-L] intro

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> By potato chip factor, do you mean that you can't just
>have one? I think I just got it
Yeah, you got it! We made do with one until we got a house with a fenced
yard, but if you think you're blessed with one, wait till you see two of
them at play! Of course, Freya will probably play with your
golden--Paddington loved playing with any and every other dog, until we
got another pyr. Now, another dog can still get him into a playful mood,
but he immediately turns to Ivy Rose and wants *her* to be his playmate.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose