Re: [PyrNet-L] Middlenames? & a question

In my case the puppy was introduced to two cats. At that point they were all
the same size, which made a difference I am sure. Now Rosie at 8 months is
best friends with the male cat. They play together, which means Rosie acts
like the cat is a dog, and the cat, who is not at all intimidated, responds
by batting at Rosie's face, among other things. I have never seen a dog and
cat interact like this, especially a dog of Rosie's size.

Alison Watkins