Re: [PyrNet-L] Middlenames? & a question

Years ago we had a black Lab and a black kitten. The new kitten's
name was Wiggles. We picked him up on a backpacking trip. He
thought he was a dog. He used to wrap himself around one of the
Lab's legs and she would walk around with Wiggles dragging on the
floor. Wiggles also fetched dog kibble and small sticks, would
jump in the car when you said "Wiggles, want to go for a ride?"
He was quite the cat!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com