[PyrNet-L] names

Hi all, I just want to say I so enjoyed reading everyone's "silly names" for
their dogs...I am relieved to see it is not just me that does it! My cats:
Ted becomes Thadius Theodorus the III and Tedou, Bill is Big Fat Bill or
Bilou, Bilbo and Milou, Kutcha (pronounced Koo_cha) becomes Princess,
African Coffee Queen, Peanut and Bunny One. The Golden, Thor, becomes
Thoripus Rex, Four and Pooh-tard (a name he aquired during his fox-dung
eating days, which are thankfully over!)
Freya is just Freya or Freya-Bear, Freya Lovebringer and Frutchi, don't ask
me why. My son Michael becomes Mik, Bunny, and Miki Mouth because he talks a
lot!(which he HATES!)
RS, Lisette Anderson