[PyrNet-L] Re: Confinement

I have never laughed so hard as I did last night when I came home from
work..............

Mya is currently is season and is adjusting to confinement. She spends the
day in her crate in our office - why the office. Well I needed a safe place
to confine her just in case she managed to open her crate....again.
Traverse(our visiting Pyr boy)) stays in the house while we are gone so
could not have her running up against him. Well, arrived home and all was
unusually quite. Trav greeted us at the door, but where were the calls from
the princess???? Oh no. Ran upstairs and opened the office door.....Was
greeted by a very happy bitch standing on top of the desk, in front of the
broken blinds, giving me her lets play look. She chewed the computer,
calculator, several CDRoms,  the chairs, the highlighters and pens, and
stared out the window - once she had removed the blind. I was so relieved
she had not marked the carpet and the couch that I was actually laughing at
her - this enormous white, happy bitch standing on my desk - which she
chewed too!!!! Well, the carpet is ruined from the ink that leaked out of
the chewed pens. She is back in that crate today - wish me luck, she only
came in to season last Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tania