Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Confinement

Yup Tania, it sure does come with the territory.  Reading your notes make
me remember when.  Back then I had a Mastiff just chew and bend the bars
on a big Mastiff crate, go out through a 18" bathroom slat style window,
crawl up a wall and back through a living room window.  He had been
locked in the bathroom, which was totally destroyed.  He still hadn't
gotten to our female ( in yet another
room ), but it sure wasn't for lack of trying!  I don't miss any of that,
and reading your letters make the spay and neuter on these guys ( well
before sexual maturity ) look even better!  The peace is really worth
it!!  Good luck, sounds like you have a way to go yet!  :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka