Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Confinement

    Last summer, when Rajah was in heat, we had her in a crate....for a while.  :)  She soon tipped it over and squeezed out between the bottom panel and door.  From then on we had to have snaps all around and snap the floor panel to the door.  Couldn't keep her in the outside pen as she found every way possible to get out.

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net