Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: A Pyrfect crime and Confinment!!

Quite the story Jan. I'm thinking that you're talking  about old
Arthur and perhaps, let's see, maybe Columbine? How is Arthur
doing, by the way. Sure is hard to watch them grow old sometimes.
It's the little things that get me. Molly's been old long enough
that I'm used to it, but Bo, well, he's my heart dog. I don't
know if I just didn't want to see it sooner or it's just started
happening but he gets up a bit slower, he's a bit more stiff.
Hard to watch a dog of your heart grow old, at least when it
first starts to happen.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com