Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: Hotspots

In a message dated 3/23/100 8:34:19 AM CST, txerri@baycrest.org writes:

<<
 Hello,

 Shave the area - or clip it very close to reveal the hot spot, clean with
 alcohol or hydrogen peroxide - this dries and cleans the area. Apply
 goldbond until you get a scab. Remove the scab to encourage healing. The
 goldbond relieves itching and helps to dry up the spot. You could also use
 any cream or ointment for diaper rash - hotspots are the same thing as
 diaper rash - but they tend to be messy and get licked off. Even my cat
 hates the taste of goldbond!

 Good Luck, Tania

Excellent!
I didn't ask the question, but I needed the answer.Thank you.
doug morgan
nashville