with his owner last week. A big THANK YOU to everyone who came forward with offers of help. It seems that Great
Pyr. owners have hearts as big as their dogs!
Rosemary Metcalf <rosemary@pdrpip.com>
Clovis, NM USA - Monday, March 20, 2000 at 14:25:50 (EST)
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Anderson
To: Pyrnet-l
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 8:54 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] New Mexico rescue

I just found this posted on the pyrnet guestbook.

Paul Anderson and Josie
kcroe04@voyager.net

URGENT - GREAT PYRANESE FOR ADOPTION. Loved the web site. I am a volunteer at a no kill shelter in
Portales, New Mexico. This weekend I was told that there is a Great Pyranese for adoption at the Clovis Municipal
Shelter (505)769-7893. Unfortunately the dogs at the municpal shelters only have about 3 days before being put to
sleep. If I can help someone to rescue this dog then send me an email. I already have three dogs of my own and
cannot take any more home. Hope someone can help. Keep up the good work.
Rosemary Metcalf <rosemary@pdrpip.com>
Clovis, NM USA - Monday, March 13, 2000 at 14:42:12 (EST)