[PyrNet-L] Chat: How do Pyrenees tolerate the heat?

I am Pam Batley -- Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue and I am sort of in Houston.
Pyrenees  do fine here with the heat-- I shave a lot of dogs but even
un-shaven the do fine with shade --and  cool water.  Some of mine like a
wading pool of water.   I freeze 2 liter bottles of water and put them in
their drinking water and pools if the temperature goes over 100 degrees.
    I have to admit I also have a house Pyr who love the A/C.
Pam