[PyrNet-L] Re: Guarding/Herding, Flockguardian Group

    That would be something nice to have, maybe we should lobby for it.  And it would be great to actually see that/if the Pyr (breed in general) has been kept the way it should be.  What do the rest of you say?  Flockguardian Group?  :)

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net