Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: PREAMBLE 2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

We are certainly sorry that we will not be able to make it to the 2000 World
Conference  (and if we happen to win the lottery, we will be there!  Guess I'd
better start buying tickets!).  We had a wonderful time when we attended the
first World Conference in Great Britain and would encourage everyone that can
make it to go.
I was delighted to see that tapes can be purchased.  Put us down for one!
Charlotte Perry.