[PyrNet-L] Thought I'd heard it all!!

My friend went to a Ch Allbreeds Show today, the Judge only having recently
gained her ticket to award CC's in the Utility Group of which Pyreneans in
this country are judged.  Last year when this woman sat her practical exam
we ensured a Pyr entry so when she came to judge the Breed to award CC's
then she would have had "a hands on knowledge" from the exam plus the
questioning of her by the Examiners at the time of her judging.  Many Breeds
have "characteristics" which the candidates are questioned on and are
"judged" by the Examiners at the time.  Well we did our bit last year but it
now seems a pointless exercise because today this Judge told one of the Pyr
Exhibitor's that she would rather stand back and look for the dewclaws than
have to bend down!! I intend "discussing" this matter with this woman next
week and to tell her if she does not make an effort to Judge the Breed
correctly in at least one aspect contained in the Standard then I shall be
speaking to the Judges' Assn .  The fact that this woman managed to fail
twice previously in the Utility Group  bears witness to me (after today's
fiasco) that she possibly passed her exams on a  sympathy vote??  Not going
to let this one go!!
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans