Re: [PyrNet-L] Thought I'd heard it all!!

Jan, you go get her! One clueless judge is enough, and I'm sure
there are many more than just one. I don't understand how a judge
would not want to fully understand the standard for any breed.
After all, it's the judge's reputation on the line! One would
think her pride and professionalism (in this case, lack of) would
come into play bending or no bending.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com