Re: [PyrNet-L] Name needed for my Pyr Puppy

On 26 Mar 00, at 23:43, ARIEGE wrote:

> Isn't that Forest Peabody a little treasure and Joy has the most beautiful
> plumed tail!!  Trying to think of a new name for Lisa's puppy . Seeing she
> has a blaze what about "Blaise"?? Poor Murphy, he's going to have his work
> cut out with this one.

Little "Mahogany Czar" call name Czar, arrived two weeks ago and
already he has *middle names from Stubby to Caruso.  Lisa your puppy
may name herself.  But I think "Blaise" is a pretty name. It turns
out my almost 4 year old male is the the best puppy sitter for Czar
who just discovered Kazak's tail.  Kazak's look was indignant! LOL.
Czar still gets a bit fussy <aka Caruso> if he's left alone in the
kennel.  So Rita and Kazak are the puppy sitters.  Kalinka is still
too energetic to trust with the puppy and old Aunt Mishka only takes
over when real training sessions are in order or she feels the puppy
needs protection.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico