[PyrNet-L] Foster home urgently needed in TX

OK, I would not normally do this, but options and time are running out
on a young female in the Fort Worth (TX) shelter. Tuesday is her last
day, and I have not been able to find a foster home for her. If there is
anyone in the area who might be interested, please contact me privately
for more information. She seems to be a sweet girl, and I would hate to
see her put down. However, one of the hard realities of rescue is that
they can't all be saved.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX