[PyrNet-L] 2000 World Conference

Hi Folks, Provided below is some more info on the World Conference.  The
time is getting closer now, and bookings are being taken.  I think the
closing date for tickets is 30 July 2000, so keep this in mind!!!  Cost for
the full conference is AUS$150 which includes dinner after the show on day
1, lunch on day 2 and lunch and a farewell BBQ on day 3. A conference only
(no meals) package is AUS$90. For further details and to have a booking form
sent to you, contact Eddy Van Eck at andorra@ozonline.com.au

In addition to the info below, I would like to extend an invitation to
anyone wishing to visit the National Capital (Canberra) region on their
trip.  You are more than welome to stay :-) (did I say that? LOL!)  Canberra
is about 7 hours from Melbourne by car and three from Sydney.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm

CONFERENCE 2000  - 1 to 3 November 2000

CONFERENCE VENUE  The conference will be held at the Victorian dog complex
known as K.C.C. Park, on the Hastings/Dandenong road, SKYE, The venue is
approx. 60 kms from Melbourne airport.

The nearest cities are : CRANBOURNE (Fifteen minutes to venue), and
FRANKSTON (Twenty minutes to venue)

There are numerous Hotels/Motels in these areas. For the duration of the
conference we suggest you stay at either the two motels in Cranbourne or the
two motels in the Hastings area.

MOTELS  Cranbourne 15 mins. to conference, 5 mins. to dinner venue:
**Mahogany Park Motel/Bear House Restaurant tel. (03)-59968555,
Fax.(03)-59961865, e-mail parkcran@fc-hotels.com
**Settlement Hotel/Motel (4 star), tel (03)-59963300,
**Fourth Furlong Motel, tel.(03)-59967500

MOTELS  Hastings 30 mins. to conference. 40 mins. to dinner venue:
**Peninsula Motor inn (4 star), tel. (03)-59774431, Fax.(03)-59773208,
www.penisulamotorinn.com.au
**Harbour View Motel, tel.(03)-59793333,  Fax.(03)-59793206, e-mail:
info@victoriana.com.au

CARAVAN PARKS
**Marina View Van Village Hastings, tel.(03)-59792322, 4 Caravan parks
avaiable/4 tourist cabins. S.C. IDb+2 bunks 2 persons $55.00
**Kingston Lodge, Frankston 10 mins. to venue  tel. 97821292 Tourist Cabins
(recommended)

DOGS Are welcome at all these Motels/caravan parks provided they are in dog
trailers.

TRANSPORT: at present all persons attending the conference and dinner will
have to provide their own transport,however if there are sufficient numbers
to warrant it,we will be prepared to hire a bus at a small extra cost to
each passenger.

INTERSTATE SHOWS - Will you be attending in ADELAIDE.  The Adelaide Club
also has some private accommodation available,also transport to Melbourne.
This will involve some eight hours travel by car, twelve by rail and one
hour by air. Please contact the South Australian Club direct. Club secretary
is Mrs. M.Elemer, e-mail: margaret.elemer@imvs.sa.gov.au

ARRIVAL INFORMATION: We would also like to be informed of your arrival times
in Melbourne so that we can provide a welcome committee.

NEW ZEALAND  Visitors intending to go on to New Zealand should also contact
the N.Z.Club, President, Mrs.Jan Chaplin, direct tel. 0011-64-63089904,
e-mail ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz

NEW SOUTH WALES (SYDNEY)  Host city to the Olympic Games.  Rina and Paul
Murray will make anyone who may be interested in travelling to N.S.W. very
welcome. This will also involve some ten hours by car, twelve hours by rail
or one hour by air. I can recommend the overnight train travel (by sleeper
of course). You can contact Rina direct on tel. 02-43-284115   e-mail :
murraypd@integritynet.com.au

LOGISTICS AND ADMINISTRATION DETAILS TO NOTE :

1..  Meeting Time - Please try to attend each session on time
2.  Name Tag - A name tag with your own name will be enclosed in the welcome
package for you. Do wear it to all conference activities.
3.  Activities - As all people arrive at different date/time, there is no
plan for pre-conference activities. The first function will be the dinner
after the Championship Show.
4. Welcome/Farewell - The cost of dinner and the BBQ have been included in
the cost of the FULL Conference fee.
5. Emergy Contacts -  Please note the following number - Police, Fire &
Ambulance :  000
6. Medical - Frankston Hospital (& Medicentre) is located on Hastings Road
Frankston. The telephone number is 9784 777
7. Welcome - You will collect a welcome package upon arrival at the
conference which include : Conference Agenda, Name Tag, Notepad, City Map,
Souvenir from Host.

We hope you enjoy every minute of your stay and let us hope for the success
of the 2000 Conference.

Visit our Websites:
World Conference URL: http://www.padache.com.au/kaynine/pyrclub.htm
http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/andorra/page6.html
For Further information, contact the Club President,  Eddy Van Eck at
andorra@ozonline.com.au