Re: [PyrNet-L] A pyrfect crime

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>We're pretty sure the drawer was closed and Molly the colliebeagle is too
>small, too old and too fat to reach it so the only logical conclusion is
>that Josie has learned to open drawers.
>
>Obedience school didn't cover this.
We had to replace a somewhat flimsy gate on our deck when Ivy came to
live--Paddington had never bothered testing it, and it was too shaky for
Shelley to want to jump on it. Within minutes, Ivy'd figured out the
latch. We have to keep a padlock through it, and if we don't turn the lock
around the right way, she'll get that out too! I think all obedience
instructors should be only partially certified until they've trained a
pyr!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose