[PyrNet-L] A pyrfect crime

We arrived home last night after voting and found what appyrred to be the remains of a large potato chip bag and a drawer open in our kitchen cabinet.  Upon further investigation, Josie was discovered pyrring around the corner, giving us the "I know I'm in trouble" look.

We're pretty sure the drawer was closed and Molly the colliebeagle is too small, too old and too fat to reach it so the only logical conclusion is that Josie has learned to open drawers.

Obedience school didn't cover this.

Paul Anderson
kcroe04@voyager.net