Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

Tania, while I can't really help you as far as knowing how they work as
service dogs, I can say that I am currently watching mine to see how they
react to my M. S.  I am of the opinion that they sense either by odor or
electrical impulses when I am having problems.  I have not had a full
blown attack in over two years, so I only have the symptoms to go by.
They seem to be more considerate of me if I am having an off day.  I've
heard other stories as to how Pyrs. react to cancer or other problems,
and I think they might be quite good at reading a problem.  They
certainly have the strength, and disposition to be helpful, especially
with some of the problems associated with M. S.   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka