RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

	<<<Tania, while I can't really help you as far as knowing how they
work as
	service dogs, I can say that I am currently watching mine to see how
they
	react to my M. S.  I am of the opinion that they sense either by
odor or
	electrical impulses when I am having problems.  I have not had a
full
	blown attack in over two years, so I only have the symptoms to go
by.
	They seem to be more considerate of me if I am having an off day.
I've
	heard other stories as to how Pyrs. react to cancer or other
problems,
	and I think they might be quite good at reading a problem.  They
	certainly have the strength, and disposition to be helpful,
especially
	with some of the problems associated with M. S.   Cindy.>>>

	Hello Cindy, Thank-you so much for your post and for sharing your
personal experience with me - The woman I am inquiring for is a friend of my
breeders - she is becoming more and more non-ambulatory and would like to
put her Pyrs to work for her . Would you mind if I copied your post to her?

	Tania