Re: [PyrNet-L] Prayers needed

How did Shylo do in surgery?  Hope all is well!!!  Sent lots of prayers and hugs and kisses ....

Darlene and Pyr Elbee

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Staudinger <pyr4@junct.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2000 1:11 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Prayers needed

I am asking for prayers for Shylo.  He is to have surgery next Wednesday morning to remove a lump in his bottom lip.  He came to wake me and I ignored him and then he laid his head in my hand and something didn't feel right.  Upon further investigation, discovered this marble-sized thing that was hard and has a tail on it and of course I hit the panic button, hard.  I can't remember what vet said it was.

We saw his vet and dr said this is not good and needs to come out.  I asked when and how soon so next Wednesday it will be removed.

I do know pyrs are prone to cancer cause last pyr had it and that is what is terrifying me this time.  Shylo has been my "rock" through my ordeal and to have something happen to him now is unthinkable, I have to think positive!!

Thank you to all of you.

Mary Staudinger and Shylo
pyr4@junct.com