[PyrNet-L] A Pyrfect crime and confinement!!

Yes it was Arthur Barb but not Colombine, she just had the one litter with
Arthur and then was spayed and went to live with Nibs.  It was her daughter
Fatima, tart of the decade who could eat her way out of anything in or out
of season!! The old Darby and Joan of the Pyrenean World.  Arthur is
actually not ready to leave us at the moment.  With the cooler weather he is
eating better and is leaving his hot spot alone.  There is a Tanker due in
at 5.30pm in the morning so provided Dad can get him in and out of the Van
it looks as though Arthur could be having a busy day guarding the Tanker .
If you would like to see Arthur in his younger days he has his own webpage
here http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Arthur.html
He will be 11 this year and has sired the most Champions in NZ (and the most
Group and In Show winners here) in the history of the Breed in NZ. Apart
from that he is my husband's most beloved companion. And to me, Ronda and
Lavina, where would we have been without him. Just a small tribute to Arthur
while we have him not forgetting the fact that he came from Aust Ch Pyrwest
Destiny de Despreaux (Imp Canada) so he's got a bit of you in him too!! He
also has Ventisquero as his other grandsire, yet another bit of you guys
over there.  He's our world and we have much to thank our Arthur for. Long
may he carry on!! I think his music on his webpage says it all "Yesterday".
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans