[PyrNet-L] Re: New

Tracy,
      Welcome to the list.  Your dog sounds wonderful.  I am still working on
finding a rescue Pyr that will be gentle with my other animals.  I have all
the right folks involved in this, so know it won't be long before the right
dog (the one that won't kill my pot belly piggy and pygmy goats)
Your new dog will be a great source of joy to you I am sure.

Linda Jetty
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of meat, we deprive a soul of the
sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into
the world to enjoy."

--SENECA (C.5 - C.E.65)
    Roman philosopher, tutor to Nero
My Webpage: