[PyrNet-L] adopting a rescue dog

While surfing the net, I came across a very useful website.  Pet Finder or
http://www.petfinder.org/ helps match potential owners with dogs in rescue
or in shelters.  The site claims to be successful in finding homes for the
dogs.  Shelters and rescue organizations can sign up for this free
service.

Photos and information are included on many of the dogs listed.  Several
breeds including pyrs are listed nationwide and locally.  Just do
a search.

I hope this may be helpful for those looking to adopt a rescue.  More
shelters should be encouraged to join.  It also should prove to be
beneficial to those involved with rescue.

I have no connection with this organization.

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (CH Summerhill Best Dim Sum)

"Life is a journey, not a destination."