[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Older Pyr In Indiana needs home

Sugar is a 8 year old Great Pyr. She is housebroken,spayed female,up to
date on shots, heartworm neg, and good with kids. She was a owner turn in
because he no longer wanted her due to the fact she barks. Lo and behold
what a excuse......
She was matted,  dirty smelly and just a mess. I spent 5 hours grooming
her and not a growl out of this gal. She now is clean ,unmatted , lots of
the coat could not be saved so it is short in areas.
I live in Shelbyville Indiana, and my phone number is 317-835-4698.
Hope this helps,
Marilyn
Corgi and Newf Rescue