[PyrNet-L] CHAT: [Fwd: iw: Another page for Speedy]

I didn't see the post about Speedy being found hit by a car, but I think
it was a mistake.  I was told that the family had been called to go look
at a "wolfhound" on the side of the road, but it turned out to be a dead
deer.  The attachment has pictures of the dog.  The reward for her
return is now up to $10,000.00.

---- Begin included message ----
In this case, I don't think we can have too many ...

http://www.wolfhoundweb.com/speedy.html

Please share the URL with other lists ... I'm at work and really have to get
back to it.

Brigitte               http://www.canlink.com/bria/iwit/
at work  ---------->   http://www.rmc.ca
                       http://www.king.igs.net/~brica/