[PyrNet-L] feeding

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group, so forgive me if this question
is out of place.  I have a 13 month old, 91 pound,
male GP named Argus.  He's moderately active (brisk
1.5 mile walk each day plus ample romping with our lab
in the yard).  I generally feed him as much puppy chow
as he will eat, but recently he just keeps eating and
eating.  I don't want to starve him, but I don't want
him to get fat either.  Are there any
pyrenees-specific guidelines for feeding my
not-so-little buddy?

thanks very much in advance!
Naomi Rivera
naerivera@yahoo.com