Re: [PyrNet-L] feeding

Naomi, it could be just as Cindy said and Argus is getting ready
for a growth spurt, but, to be on the safe side,  I'd get a stool
sample in to the Vet to be sure there are no worms involved. A
small piece of stool will suffice. Must be picked up fresh and
refrigerate if you can't get it to the Vet right away. I
generally like to wait no longer than 8 hours from "harvest" to
testing. :-) You may also want to keep an eye on the dog's stool
to watch for tape worm segments. They look similar to small flat
grains of white rice. They do not always show up in every stool
so you need to keep watching for them. It only takes one flea,
infected with tapeworm, ingested by the dog to have him become
full of the little buggers.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com