[PyrNet-L] There She Blows!

I just wanted to share this with all of you, since I know you know what I'm
talking about. :-) Thanks!

There She Blows!

The weather is warming, the snow is receding
back to the north for six months it is leading.
But out in the yard, two white piles remain
one in fact growing larger as I try to stay sane.

Yes there I sit snuggly, between two white drifts,
my brush grasped in one hand, fluff stuck to my lips.
I rake and I rake my way through expanse,
of soft fuzzy blizzard, as if in a trance.

The season has come, this means it is spring!
I pray the wind spare me, please don't gust this thing.
This great heap of white, mounting so near,
who would have thought, this came from just one Pyr!

-Emily Hainsworth

D3melza@aol.com