Re: [PyrNet-L] feeding

Welcome Naomi, I wouldn't get too worried unless he really does start
gaining a lot of weight.  I find, like kids, they often take spurts of
scarfing down food, or not eating much, as the case may be. He may be
getting ready for another growth spurt, some dogs have them longer than
others.  I assume he isn't eating a lot and looking terrible, where you
might suspect something is wrong?  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka