[PyrNet-L] Re: Debbie and Kelly

Debbie,
        Kelly will be in my thoughts and prayers today.  Please let us know
how she is after her surgery.  I too have a Kelly I rescued that had
heartworm and almost died. She was in hospital for a week for heartworm TX
after I found her wandering.  She is a 54 pound English Springer Spaniel and
a beauty.  When she was found every breath was a struggle for her she was so
sick.  That was over 7 years ago and I still have her and she is still
beautiful and healthy.  Oh, I found out that her name was Kelly by sitting
with her and reading a book of girl names from one of those books.  I would
call a name and she would ignore it, when I got to "K" and said "Kelly" she
popped right up and gave me her full attention.  I let her walk away and did
it repeatedly and was certain that was her name.  I think she was about two
years old when I found her.  I am presently working on getting a rescue Pyr
and that is why I am on this list.  I have help, just waiting for the right
dog, think I may have found him but don't want to say anything too soon.
Again, I am hoping for the best outcome for your Kelly.
Regards,

Linda in SC
Nigey, Maggie, Kelly, Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye, Annie, Spikey and the birds
 <A HREF="http://home.talkcity.com/members/3743/norjet/profile.html">Profile
on Norjet</A>
ICQ#63047454
AIM: RoyalExcellency1