[PyrNet-L] Kelly,Shylo and no mail!!

Just wanted to say how great it was to hear from Debbie and Mary that Kelly
and Shylo are on the mend.  Have had very little mail in the last 2 days and
have not wanted to send any because I was "infected" with the kak.worm virus
and had to scan and clean my hard drive.  The little monster has gone now
but both myself and Ronda found we had him even though we have upto date
virus protection.  We were able to download patches so the little bugger is
kept away.  He opens in the preview pane window  and not as an attachment
and then worms his way in and slows your computer down.  Horrid little
critter!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans