Re: [PyrNet-L] Kelly,Shylo and no mail!!

Jan wrote

Have had very little mail in the last 2 days and
 have not wanted to send any because I was "infected" with the kak.worm
virus
 and had to scan and clean my hard drive.

Just wanted to mention that I was infected with this virus known as
Wscript.kak.worm. It uses a loop hole in Outlook Express 5 and attaches
itself to all outgoing emails as a signature.  I run Nortons anti virus and
although it lists this virus on the list of 47000+ viruses I am protected
from it failed to detect it  1. when I first became infected and 2 each time
when I knew I was infected that I ran a scan. Their site does give detailed
instructions on how to get rid of the virus and a path to the patch to
prevent re-infection.  If you think you could have been infected go
Start/Find/ KAK.
Best Wishes
Ronda & Martin Trent
Be sure to visit our websites