Re: [PyrNet-L] Not Eating - and Question about food

In a message dated 4/10/00 2:10:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< She'll dump her bowl over and sniff through it to
 see if there's anything interesting there, then walk away and leave it >>
Oh, so your's did this too <VBG>.  The other day, when I put Zoe's dish down,
she took one sniff, and hid under the table!  Guess it says something about
my cooking ability.  No, we're definitely not going the "change the food
route".  Figured when she's hungry enough, she'll realise that this stuff
isn't all that bad.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC