Re: [PyrNet-L] Canine Senility

In a message dated 04/11/2000 8:08:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< Would you grant me permission
 to post your original post to my rescue lists and see if any of them might
 know what can be done?  As I believe there is at least one vet who
 specializes in giant breeds?  Just let me know.  And give Paddy a kiss for
me.
 Marie McFarland and Beau >>

Marie,

Please feel free to cross post my message.  I welcome all information and
suggestions regarding my big boy.  I only want what is best for him and to
care for him in the most loving way possible.

Thank you for your prayers and offer of help.

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com