Re: [PyrNet-L] Canine Senility

Stephanie, and Paddy,  Sending positive thoughts your way.
I found your comments interesting because I have been noticing some
changes in my little Shih-Tzu.  Physically she is in wonderful condition,
and still very active for a nine year old.  But lately she spends a lot
of time starting off into space.  I walked in on her the other day and
she was staring at the bedroom wall.  As a small dog she should still
have a lot of years left.  But I understand your apprehension at Paddy's
behavior.  We love them so much, and it is so difficult to think of these
changes in them.  My thoughts are with you!  Cindy and the gang.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka