Re: [PyrNet-L] Canine Senility

Thank you all so much for your support and suggestions for Paddy.  He has had
a good day today and I am grateful for the good days.  On Thursday he will go
back to Dr. Karen for another urinalysis and more tests to check his thyroid
and hearing and check out things like inner ear infections.

I will let you all know what I find out.  Karen suggested Anipryl but
cautioned we would need to watch kidney and liver functions closely.

A big "Pyr Paw Pat" to all of you!

Stephanie, TeaTime and Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com