Re: [PyrNet-L] Confusion!!

In a message dated 4/12/00 2:37:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< He will be asked to name each of the
 Pyreneans' here and to identify them. >>
First let me say, my neighbor has 9 children.  When we first moved here, the
children were younger, and they would come to visit quite often.  Two of the
boys and one of the girls would come over most afternoons and help (I use
this word loosely) me feed our animals.  The smallest boy, Ethan, was just
learning to talk, and his first words weren't "mommy" and "daddy", but
"Doctor", "Maggie", "Boomer" -- names of our animals, even those of our
chickens!  He did have some trouble with "Castillan", but who wouldn't.
Seems at night when they got home, they would tell their parents about the
animals, and they knew each one by name.  So, Jan -- it can be done.  Have
you gotten him some flash cards so he can practice?

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC