Re: [PyrNet-L] Not eating and question about food.

Zoe came into season (finally) the end of January.  Actually, we tried the
"you didn't eat it, so you don't get anything, not even treats" technique,
and she is now eating again.  Funny, but she seems now to enjoy the plain
kibble.  Oh, but we still like the liver (better her than me <VBG>).

I will try the sardine solution next time this happens.  Funny, on Saturday,
we had tuna sandwiches.  David drained the "juice" off the tuna into her bowl
and she lapped it up.  It was mostly water with a bit of tuna flavouring, as
we buy the tuna packed in spring water not oil.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC