Re: [PyrNet-L] Confusion!!

In a message dated 4/12/00 2:37:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<<  Oh
 he said " I thought his name was Muffin, I've been calling him Muffin since
 he arrived"!!   >>

     Dear Jan, Your not in this boat alone, My husband and I have been
married 27 years, and he still has trouble. When Ember had just turned a
year, Kim was three, we were, standing in a room and Charlie said hi Kimy,
what you doing? I said what did you say and he repeated it. I said Kimy? He
said yeah whats wrong, well nothing but thats Ember!
     Now I know they are both white, but they don't look alike believe me!
They both have markings and they are quite a bit different. Luckily they
didn't care because we call Kim(Kimy) and Ember(emmy), they didn't know, but
I sure did. Now periodically we have tests too! How can I ever possibly leave
home for any length of time and know that each one is getting what they
need???? Simple now they go with me, I don't trust him! It must just be MEN!
:-)))

Debbie and the Pyr gang