Re: [PyrNet-L] Confusion!!

Debbie, Just had to agree with your letter.  I will admit that Silver and
Polar Bear look alike at a distance, and you do have to look at them and
tell by the coats.  Ranger and Kemo also look similar, other than he is
the biggest, heaviest of the four, and she is the smallest.  Hubby will
stand outside yelling at the wrong dog forever without ever thinking to
try the other name if he is getting no results.  I'll come out and say, "
Might help if your call her Silver rather than Polar Bear "!  I wonder at
times how he has managed to keep the two kids straight over the years?
Aaaagh!!       Cindy

clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka